Re: [Generation-Mixed] talking...............its really important

  • Jaime Pretell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      I guess I'll talk more. :)

      Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:55:04 -0000
      From: "Briana" <lilmixedshawty92@...>
      Subject: talking...............its really important

      heyy ya'll really dont talk much.... ya know, talkin is tha key to
      success in an on line group. lol, so what has been up witya'll nada
      herr jus bein new, not really knowin what to say cuz aint really no
      one talking to me. anyways holla baq. ~briana gayle~

      Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:26:37 -0000
      From: "multiracialbookclub" <soaptalk@...>
      Subject: Re: talking...............its really important

      Hey Briana,

      How's it going?

      Sorry to hear you haven't heard much back from people.
      Often the online groups go into cycles where sometimes
      it's super-busy -- other times -- everyone's schedule
      is so full they can only get back at certain times.

      Hopefully -- with holidays having winded down and tax
      season being nearly over -- more activity will occur soon.

      Also -- if you knwo of more young people and teens who
      might like to join and present more topics of conversation
      to the group -- feel free to recommmend that they do so.

      Did you mention earlier that you were from Alabama?

      Can you tell us a little bit about what life
      is like for you as a Mixed-Race person there?