Re: [Generation-Mixed] New Member

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 13, 2006
      Those aren't bolts - they are accessories ;)

      wintyreeve@... wrote:
      Hey Creole-

      Hehe...You should have seen me before I was on "Extreme Make Over"! Thankfully, Dr. Frankenstein's lab did wonder for me (but those pesky bolts in the back of my head get pretty sparky during thunderstorms!).

      Stay Smiling~ Lynn

    • K
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 21, 2006
        Hi guys,

        I'm Kieran and I'm new to the group. I'm looking forward
        to getting to know everyone. Thanks for the invitation!

        Take care,

        ~K.
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 21, 2006
          Hi Kieran ,

          Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'! :)

          We are so
          glad to have you here and to see
          that you have decided to become a part of our
          online community
          and become a 'Gen-Mixer'.=D>

          This is a great group; we are sure you will have the
          chance to meet a lot of fantastic new friends here;
          and we look forward to hearing more from you!! ;;)

          Welcome again -- and have a great day!!!

          --M

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 21, 2006
              Yes, it is, welcome again, Kieran!!!

              Lynne

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 22, 2006
                Thanks for the invite into the group.

                Alicia
              • tlbaker1
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 22, 2006

                  Welcome, Alicia, this is a great group!

                  Lynne

                  From: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 22, 2006

                    Hi Alicia,

                    Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'! :)

                    We are so
                    glad
                    to see that you have decided
                    to become a part of our online community.=D>

                    This is a great group; we look forward to hearing more
                    from you; and we are sure you will have the chance
                    to meet a lot of fantastic new friends here!! ;;)

                    Welcome again Alicia -- and have a great day!!!

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 22, 2006
                      Welcome Kieran,

                      Hope you enjoy the group! Glad to have you!

                      Blessings, Lynn

                      "Life is the Sacred Mystery singing to itself,
                      dancing to its drum,
                      telling tales,
                      improvising,
                      playing,
                      and we are all that Spirit,
                      our stories all
                      but one cosmic story..."

                      --Manitongquat
                    • Alicia
                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 23, 2006
                        Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

                        Alicia

                        Hi Alicia,

                        Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'! :)

                        We are so
                        glad
                        to see that you have decided
                        to become a part of our online community.=D>

                        This is a great group; we look forward to hearing more
                        from you; and we are sure you will have the chance
                        to meet a lot of fantastic new friends here!! ;;)

                        Welcome again Alicia -- and have a great day!!!

                        --M

                        In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
                        Alicia <aliciaalexander08@ ...> wrote:

                        Thanks for the invite into the group.

                        Alicia

                        ALICIA SANDOVAL-ALEXANDER

                      • Alicia
                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 23, 2006
                          Thanks Lynne!  Looks as if I will enjoy chatting w/ everyone.
                          Happy Thanksgiving
                          Alicia

                          From: Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 11, 2006
                            ~~~WELCOME, Fiona!!!~~~ Hope you enjoy the group! I think you will=)
                            It's a good one, with many nice and intelligent people! By the way...
                            my name is Heather, and I'm still working on my ethnic background
                            (I look white, but am mixed with something... I know=). Take care!!!
                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 11, 2006
                              Welcome Fiona,

                              Just want to send a friendly greeting :) I hope you enjoy Generation Mixed, and I look forward to chatting with you.

                              Blessings~ Lynn

                              May the road rise to meet you,
                              May the wind be always at your back,
                              May the sun shine warm upon your face,
                              The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
                              Until we meet again,
                              May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
                            • tlbaker
                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 13, 2006

                                welcome, Fiona, have a great trip!

                                Lynne

                                From: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 25, 2009
                                  Hi All,

                                  Thanks to owner for inviting me to join this site. I am a writer of
                                  African American background. My books wide ranging, from historical
                                  romances to western to modern mainstream single titles releases. Over
                                  the years I've written about characters from many different ethnic,
                                  racial and national backgrounds. I look forward to getting to know
                                  other members of this group.

                                  Laura
                                  www.lauracastoro.com
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 25, 2009

                                    Hi Laura,

                                    Welcome to the group!!!

                                    It is so exciting to see that you have decided to
                                    become a part of the 'Gen-Mixed' online community.

                                    Also -- I just wanted to say that your recently published
                                    essay commenting on the MLK holiday was fantastic
                                    and it looks like your other works all cover topics
                                    that will be of much interest to group members
                                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/message/3847  .

                                    Welcome again,

                                    -- AP

                                    http://www.lauracastoro.com