Re: Greetings

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi Loretta,

      Welcome to our online community known as 'Gen-Mixed' :D !!!

      We are very happy to have you here and to see
      that you embrace your multiracial lineage and
      have also become a part of our community.

      Have a great day !!!!

      ---M.

      "Loretta" <retgorden@...> wrote:

      interesting group here....

      while I am "African American" being that the African
      brought during the slavery period...there is also european
      through my father...american indian through my mother...
      its interesting to see the gene pool give up its "stuff"...

      looking forward to the thoughts, opinions, and insights here.

      oh..I'm new to this group....Hello all...

      Loretta
    • Tyrone Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
        Hello Loretta

        Ty here

        paternal biracial grandfather: Cherokee & W. African

        maternal biracial grandfather: French Blackfoot & W.African

        Loretta <retgorden@...> wrote:
        interesting group here....

        while I am "African American" being that the African
        brought during the slavery period...there is also european
        through my father...american indian through my mother...
        its interesting to see the gene pool give up its "stuff"...

        looking forward to the thoughts, opinions, and insights here.

        oh..I'm new to this group....Hello all...

        Loretta

        "Man would rather be a little higher than the apes, than a little lower than the angels." -"I am Black & I am White, and know there is no difference. Each one casts a shadow, and all shadows are dark." -Walter White: