Greetings

  • Loretta
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
      interesting group here....

      while I am "African American" being that the African
      brought during the slavery period...there is also european
      through my father...american indian through my mother...
      its interesting to see the gene pool give up its "stuff"...

      looking forward to the thoughts, opinions, and insights here.

      oh..I'm new to this group....Hello all...

      Loretta
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        Hi Loretta,

        Welcome to our online community known as 'Gen-Mixed' :D !!!

        We are very happy to have you here and to see
        that you embrace your multiracial lineage and
        have also become a part of our community.

        Have a great day !!!!

        ---M.

        "Loretta" <retgorden@...> wrote:

        interesting group here....

        while I am "African American" being that the African
        brought during the slavery period...there is also european
        through my father...american indian through my mother...
        its interesting to see the gene pool give up its "stuff"...

        looking forward to the thoughts, opinions, and insights here.

        oh..I'm new to this group....Hello all...

        Loretta
      • Tyrone Anderson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
          Hello Loretta

          Ty here

          paternal biracial grandfather: Cherokee & W. African

          maternal biracial grandfather: French Blackfoot & W.African

          Loretta <retgorden@...> wrote:
          interesting group here....

          while I am "African American" being that the African
          brought during the slavery period...there is also european
          through my father...american indian through my mother...
          its interesting to see the gene pool give up its "stuff"...

          looking forward to the thoughts, opinions, and insights here.

          oh..I'm new to this group....Hello all...

          Loretta

          "Man would rather be a little higher than the apes, than a little lower than the angels." -"I am Black & I am White, and know there is no difference. Each one casts a shadow, and all shadows are dark." -Walter White: