Black/Native

  • quallagirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi.  I just wanted to list celebraties who are of black and Native heritage.  Our Native heritage is often overlooked because of having African blood.  I am doing this mainly for Black History Month.  Here is one I stumbled across.  He was before my time so I don't know much about him, although I have heard of him.  His name is Henry Armstrong.  You can read about him here.  www.henryarmstrong.net/BIOGRAPHY.html

      Tonya

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Brittany Link
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        Hey,
        um, do you know of any 'issues' between tribes...like blackfoot and cherokee? Just something I heard.