Re: [Generation-Mixed] Hello Generation Mixed Members

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2006
      Welcome Aleksandr!

      I may be stretching it but there may be a good reason why you feel a connection to mixed people. So this is what I think:

      *You have a racially mixed family history. It's not uncommon for mixed people to try to pass as mono-racial or for a part of your history to be lost.

      *You have a "soul" connection to mixed-race people--and there is a purpose for you to be interested. Maybe you will be a teacher or do community work or something that helps others?

      *You are a sensitive, open-minded person who likes to learn about new things or new perspectives. Again, there may be a purpose to this.

      In any case, we are glad to have you :) I look forward to talking with you.

      Blessings~ Lynn