Re: Children-Inspiring Music

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hello Friends-

      I was thinking about that little girl who was mentioned to be having a hard time...

      There is this R&B singing group, named Out of Eden. Out of Eden was formed by three sisters-Lisa, Andrea & Danielle. They began singing gospel music in the church then evolved from there. The sisters had a hard time as kids too after their parents divorced, their dad moved away...the girls were grown before they reconnected. Out of Eden's music style is R&B and Hip-Hop and every song has an upbeat, inspirational message.  My favorite CD is "No Turning Back" but they are all good. Some of the songs are really fun, dance music.

      Maybe you could reach out to your daughter with music? I would highly recommend Out of Eden (hehe but I am biased!).

      Happy New Year~ Lynn
      _________________
      This is a lyrics from a song on "No Turning Back"--it is so beautiful that I had to post this for your daughter.

      Out Of Eden - Here's My Heart Lyrics
      Dear Lord, Are you there, listening to my little prayer
      I don't know Exactly what to say
      I've been told that you love me, Hear me when i call, would help
      me if i fall
      I should let you have your way
      What I guess i'm trying to say, is I need you in my life
      Cause I know i'm tired of living in the past
      I would like to take a chance on a change down deep inside
      I believe that this is one that's going to last, So here is..

      CHORUS
      Here's my heart, It's been broken, It's been wounded
      But i'll give it all to you if you would love me (love me)
      Here's my life, If you want it, you can have it
      I will give it all to you because you love me
      (your love is everything I need)

      Dear Child, I'm right here, through your worries, through your
      fears
      I've been waiting, for you to call my name
      Oh you know, that I hear you, If you turn to me and trust my
      word is true
      You will never be the same
      Well I'm standing here to say, that you need me in your life
      Cause I know that you can't make it on your own
      Oh if you would take a chance, Let me change you deep inside
      I promise you will never be alone, So here is...

      CHORUS
      Here's my heart, It's been broken, It's been wounded
      But i'll give it all to you if you would love me (love me)
      Here's my life, If you want it, you can have it
      I will give it all to you because you love me
      (your love is everything I need)

      BRIDGE
      You can turn to me and know that I am always standing by
      I gave it all for you so you could have this gentle peace
      inside
      I will follow you 'Cause I believe in everything you are
      I am your father, You are my saviour and in the matters of the
      heart I am taking yours and you are taking mine

      CHORUS
      Here's my heart, It's been broken, it's been wounded
      but I'll give it all to you if you would love me (love me)
      Here's my life, If you wanted you can have it
      I will give it all to you because you love me(3x) size