Re: Children

  • Li
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2005
      <"luvtoobik" <luvtoobik@y...> wrote:

      I have a 15 year old daughter that is really having trouble.
      It's just like she is struggling with her identity. Can you help>

      Hi, I am not sure what the ethnic mixture of your daughter is, but if
      she is mixed with african american than you will want to expose her to
      one of her ‘black’ family members if possible. If that is not an option
      try a church or some other such organization that has positive and
      up-lifting ‘black’ members in their group that she can identify with.
      Feel free to have her call me f you like and find that you have no
      other options and between the both of us we can find her some help.
      Hope you are feeling better about the situation my number is: 510-712-4223

      Peace and light.......
    • Baby Femme
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2006
        "Li" <wiseladyowl@y...> wrote:

        [[<"luvtoobik" <luvtoobik@y...> wrote:

        I have a 15 year old daughter that is really having trouble.
        It's just like she is struggling with her identity. Can you help>]]

        Hi, I am not sure what the ethnic mixture of your daughter is,
        but if she is mixed with african american than you will want
        to expose her to one of her `black' family members if possible.
        If that is not an option try a church or some other such
        organization that has positive and up-lifting `black'
        members in their group that she can identify with.

        Feel free to have her call me f you like and find that you have no
        other options and between the both of us we can find her some help.

        Hope you are feeling better about the situation
        my number is: 510-712-4223

        Peace and light.......

        Im hoping to alleviate this problem.

        You didnt mention if she relates or prefers one race over the other.