Re: [Generation-Mixed] I found you...!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
      Hello Kissing Blue-

      Welcome to the Group!

      Out of curiosity.. Why do you sign your name with an "X"?

      I am actually from Minnesota, in the US. All sides of my family are racially mixed so I like to say my family is all colors of the rainbow and back again..grin.

      I look forward to hearing from you. This board is a great place to develop &s hare ideas/questions/issues, etc.

      Blessings, Lynn