Re: [Generation-Mixed] I found you...!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
      Hello Kissing Blue-

      Welcome to the Group!

      Out of curiosity.. Why do you sign your name with an "X"?

      I am actually from Minnesota, in the US. All sides of my family are racially mixed so I like to say my family is all colors of the rainbow and back again..grin.

      I look forward to hearing from you. This board is a great place to develop &s hare ideas/questions/issues, etc.

      Blessings, Lynn
    • Li (wiseladyowl)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
        Welcome! Glad to see you found us.....

        kissingblue_ice <kissingblue_ice@...> wrote:
        Hi
        I am a mixed race 36 yr old woman from Nottingham in the UK and I have
        been looking for a site or place like this for ages! My mother is Welsh
        and my father is from Antigua in the Caribbean.

        I am so glad I have found you and look forward to communicating and
        taking part in the groups forums and with other members etc

        Thank you

        Yahoo! Photos