I found you...!

  • kissingblue_ice
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2005
      Hi
      I am a mixed race 36 yr old woman from Nottingham in the UK and I have
      been looking for a site or place like this for ages! My mother is Welsh
      and my father is from Antigua in the Caribbean.

      I am so glad I have found you and look forward to communicating and
      taking part in the groups forums and with other members etc

      Thank you
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2005

        Hi "KBI",

        Welcome to Gen-Mixed !!!!

        We are really happy to have you here and to see that you
        have become a part of our online worldwide community!

        This is a really great groups and the members are
        fantastic people -- thus, I'm sure you will really like it
        here; have some great conversations and meet great people!!

        A few years ago  I visited the UK -- and I just loved it!
        You must absolutely love living there!
        Were you born and raised in the UK or in the Caribbean?
        Either way -- both are great places!!

        Welcome again -- we are glad to have you here!

        --M

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
          Hello Kissing Blue-

          Welcome to the Group!

          Out of curiosity.. Why do you sign your name with an "X"?

          I am actually from Minnesota, in the US. All sides of my family are racially mixed so I like to say my family is all colors of the rainbow and back again..grin.

          I look forward to hearing from you. This board is a great place to develop &s hare ideas/questions/issues, etc.

          Blessings, Lynn
        • Li (wiseladyowl)