A note to Pamela

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2005
      Pamela,

      Please know that my heart goes out to you, your
      dad and your family during this time of crises.

      You are and will continually remain in my thoughts
      and prayers (and that of all the other board members,
      I am sure) and that I am very sorry for what you
      are experiencing and going through at this time.

      A major focus of my prayer will be that the reconciliation
      meeting with your dad will be one in which God will provide
      the blessing of peace and both an emotional healing and
      spiritual comfort for you, your dad and your entire family and
      also, most certainly, that your dad will use his remaining
      time to reconcile and make peace with God as well.

      As you have the time, please keep us all posted on how you are
      doing -- as we all do care so very much for you as a friend and
      a member of our community and we pray that God's blessings
      and comfort will be with you throughout this period and always.

      Your friend,

      --M

      P.S. Perhaps you might find the words
      written below to be of some comfort.

      "God ... hath committed to us
      the word of reconciliation."

      (2 Corinthians 5:19)

      "But now ... ye ... are made
      nigh by the blood of Christ.
      For he is our peace ... and
      hath broken down the middle
      wall of partition between us
      ... so making peace ...that
      he might reconcile ..."

      (Ephesians 2:13-22)

      You may also want to look at
      Philemon 1:2,3 and 2 Peter 1:2

      Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@y...> wrote:

      I just got the news that my dad is dying. I am going to see him for
      the last time tomorrow. He is not saved and I am told he is freaking
      out because he knows he is gonna die, and he is scared. I haven't
      seen him in almost four years because he is a mean ,hateful man..I
      love him but I do not like his behavior. My heart is breaking right
      now, because he has cancer and is suffering great pain...Please say a
      prayer for my dad that he might be saved and one for me, because I
      need comfort during this trying time....Thank you... Pamela
    • Li (wiseladyowl)
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2005
        Hi Pamela, so sorry to hear about your dad and yes I will say a prayer for you and him.  I lost my dad when I was 14 so I know what you are going through, take care and know that you are in our hearts and prayers, peace and light
        ladeeowl,

        Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@...> wrote:
        I just got the news that my dad is dying. I am going to see him for the last time tomorrow. He is not saved and I am told he is freaking out because he knows he is gonna die, and he is scared. I haven't seen him in almost four years because he is a mean ,hateful man..I love him but I do not like his behavior. My heart is breaking right now, because he has cancer and is suffering great pain...Please say a prayer for my dad that he might be saved and one for me, because I need comfort during this trying time....Thank you... Pamela

      • quallagirl
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2005
          My prayers are with you and the family.

          Tonya