A Woman's secret to a happy marriage.

  • Pamela ZAHM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      Just for you ladies!.... :-)

      A Woman's secret to a happy marriage.

      A Woman's Secret .. and her Prayer

      There was once a man and woman who
      had been married for more than 60 years.
      They had shared everything.
      They had talked about everything.
      They had kept no secrets from each other except that the
      little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that
      she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.
      For all of these years, he had never thought about
      the box, but one day the little old woman got very
      sick and the doctor said she would not recover....
      In trying to sort out their affairs, the little old man
      took down the shoe box and took it to his wife's bedside.
      She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the box.
      When he opened it, he found two crocheted
      dolls and a stack of money totaling $25,000.
      He asked her about the contents.
      "When we were to be married," she said, "my grandmother told
      me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue.
      She told me that if I ever got angry with you,
      I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll."
      The little old man was so moved; he had to fight back tears.
      Only two precious dolls were in the box.
      She had only been angry with him two times
      in all those years of living and loving.
      He almost burst with happiness......
      "Honey," he said, "that explains the
      dolls, but what about all of this money?
      Where did it come from?"
      "Oh," she said, "that's the money I
      made from selling all the dolls..."

      Women will love this...............