Re: Multiracial Africa

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
      Hi `SpencerDelron',

      Welcome to and thanks for joining
      our worldwide online community !!

      It's great to have you're here and we are very
      excited to see that you have joined us
      and looking forward to your posts as well!!

      We have a good number of members here who are
      also of a Multi-Generational Multiracial-Mixed
      (MGM-Mixed) lineage -- and we are all looking
      forward to posts and conversations involving
      the sharing of information on the various
      admixtures of their lineage as well as everyone's
      resulting experiences as Mixed-race individuals.

      In addition, you may be interested in (or perhaps
      even like to comment on any of) the number of memos
      have been posted here which pertain specifically to
      the Mixed-race `coloured' population of South Africa.

      You might also find our 'links' section to be of
      interest and may feel free to add any pictures to or
      to set up a personal album within our `photos' folder.

      Welcome again and have a great day!
      We look forward to your posts!

      -- M

      Related Links:

      "spencerdelron" <spencerdelron@y...> wrote:

      I hail from South Africa.We are classified "coloured" due
      to our mixed race ancestry.Mine is English(Great Great Great
      Grandfather was among the 1820 setllers), he fathered
      children with a Pondo/Xhosa Black African girl.
      On my mother's side I have Indian(East Indian slaves),
      Khoi San(African hunter/gatherers) and Irish Genes.
      Coloured skin tones range from very "white" to very "Black".

      Glad to be here
    • spencerdelron

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2005
          Welcome Spencer!

          Grin* I live in the US but this sounds alot like my family, too :)

          "I hail from South Africa.We are classified "coloured" due to our mixed
          race ancestry.Mine is English(Great Great Great Grandfather was among
          the 1820 setllers), he fathered children with a Pondo/Xhosa Black
          African girl. On my mother's side I have Indian(East Indian slaves), Khoi San(African
          hunter/gatherers) and Irish Genes. Coloured skin tones range from very "white" to very "Black"."

          Glad to have you here!

          Blessings, Lynn