African American women ethnic identity and beauty practice survey

  • ucla_psych_feedback
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      I'm a research assistant working for Dr. C. David Navarrete,
      a psychologist at UCLA, and I'd like to announce that
      I am conducting an online survey supported by the National
      Science Foundation regarding self-esteem, ethnic identity
      and beauty practices among African-American women.

      The survey takes only about 10 minutes to complete, and you
      will be doing us an immense favor by letting us know how ~
      women think about themselves, their hair and their self-image.

      If you would like to participate,
      you can follow this link to the survey:

      http://www.xba-ucla.com/cdns/identity