Re: [Generation-Mixed] Second to Post

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      In the collage he's the blond guy at the bottom. About
      as white looking as they come.
      http://www.fortunecity.se/jarlkullen/spielbergstigen/116/pierbro.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
        Welcome "Laquizag" !!!

        We are glad to have you here !!!!

        In regards to the question ... `cute' would be
        quite an understatement (in my humble opinion).

        Mr. Satterfield most definitely quite handsome – indeed!!!

        Here a few links containing information on him
        http://www.rdl.com.lb/1996/1907/cinema.htm

        http://www.tv.com/paul-satterfield/person/4221/summary.html