Re: [Generation-Mixed] Using DNA to trace bloodlines

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      This week I'm going to DNA to identify the different bloodlines.
      And to find out the extent of my mixed heritage.

      I heard the tests regarding African lineage are not exact since there has not been enough study of African people, and the mixed race lineage of tribes in Africa.

      But good luck to you!

      Are you going to do any historical research?

      Best, Lynn