Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Birthday Reminder

Expand Messages
  • Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
    Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal Jackie s Day To Celebrate Sunday September 4, 2005 All Day
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Birthday Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
      Jackie's Day To Celebrate

      Sunday September 4, 2005
      All Day
      This event repeats every year, until Monday September 5, 2005.


      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Find Gifts
      Browse Yahoo! Shopping's Gift Guide
      ADVERTISEMENT


      Copyright ©  2005  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Pamela ZAHM
      Ya say it s your birthday? Happy Birthday to ya!!!!! May your life being a blessing .... Pamela Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com wrote: My Groups |
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 4, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        Ya say it's your birthday? Happy Birthday to ya!!!!! May your life being a blessing .... Pamela

        Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        BirthdayReminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
        Jackie's Day To Celebrate

        Sunday September 4, 2005
        All Day
        This event repeats every year, until Monday September 5, 2005.


        Yahoo! Greetings
        Send a Yahoo! Greeting
        Find Gifts
        Browse Yahoo! Shopping's Gift Guide
        ADVERTISEMENT


        Copyright ©  2005  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service


        Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
      • jackie brown
        Wado! Pamela ZAHM wrote:Ya say it s your birthday? Happy Birthday to ya!!!!! May your life being a blessing .... Pamela
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          Wado!

          Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@...> wrote:
          Ya say it's your birthday? Happy Birthday to ya!!!!! May your life being a blessing .... Pamela

          Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          BirthdayReminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
          Jackie's Day To Celebrate

          Sunday September 4, 2005
          All Day
          This event repeats every year, until Monday September 5, 2005.


          Yahoo! Greetings
          Send a Yahoo! Greeting
          Find Gifts
          Browse Yahoo! Shopping's Gift Guide
          ADVERTISEMENT


          Copyright ©  2005  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
          Privacy Policy - Terms of Service


          Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

        • Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
          Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal Diane s Day... Monday September 26, 2005 All Day (This event
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 25, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            Birthday Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
            Diane's Day...

            Monday September 26, 2005
            All Day
            This event repeats every year, until Tuesday September 27, 2005.


            Yahoo! Greetings
            Send a Yahoo! Greeting
            Find Gifts
            Browse Yahoo! Shopping's Gift Guide
            ADVERTISEMENT
            click here


            Copyright ©  2005  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
            Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
          • Pamela ZAHM
            Happy Birthday Diane.... May your life be full of blessings always... Pamela If anyone else wants us to celebrate with them on their day,,I need to know the
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 25, 2005
            • 0 Attachment
              Happy Birthday Diane.... May your life be full of blessings always...  Pamela    

               

              If anyone else wants us to celebrate with them on their day, I need to know the name and day...

               

               



              Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              BirthdayReminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
              Diane's Day...

              Monday September 26, 2005
              All Day
              This event repeats every year, until Tuesday September 27, 2005.


              Yahoo! Greetings
              Send a Yahoo! Greeting
              Find Gifts
              Browse Yahoo! Shopping's Gift Guide
              ADVERTISEMENT
              click here


              Copyright ©  2005  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
              Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
            • multiracialbookclub
              Happy Birthday Diane!!! :D :D :D May God bless you on this very special day and continuously throughout the year!! :D :D :D --M
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 25, 2005
              • 0 Attachment
                Happy Birthday Diane!!! :D :D :D

                May God bless you on this very special day and
                continuously throughout the year!! :D :D :D

                --M

                Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal

                Diane's Day...
                Monday September 26, 2005
                All Day

                Set up birthday reminders!
                http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal?v=9&evt_type=13

                Copyright 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
                http://www.yahoo.com
                Privacy Policy:
                http://privacy.yahoo.com/
                Terms of Service:
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              • Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
                Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal Courtney s Day to celebrate... Sunday November 27, 2005 All
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 26, 2005
                • 0 Attachment
                  Birthday Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
                  Courtney's Day to celebrate...

                  Sunday November 27, 2005
                  All Day
                  This event repeats every year, until Monday November 28, 2005.


                  Yahoo! Greetings
                  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
                  Find Gifts
                  Browse Yahoo! Shopping's Gift Guide
                  ADVERTISEMENT


                  Copyright ©  2005  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
                  Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
                • multiracialbookclub
                  Happy Birthday Courtney!!! :D :D :D May God bless you on this very special day and continuously throughout the year!! :D :D :D --M
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 26, 2005
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Happy Birthday Courtney!!! :D :D :D

                    May God bless you on this very special day and
                    continuously throughout the year!! :D :D :D

                    --M

                    Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal

                    Courtney's Day to celebrate...
                    Sunday November 27, 2005
                    All Day
                    (This event repeats every year, until Monday November 28, 2005.)

                    Set up birthday reminders!
                    http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal?v=9&evt_type=13

                    Copyright 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
                    http://www.yahoo.com

                    Privacy Policy:
                    http://privacy.yahoo.com/

                    Terms of Service:
                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  • Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
                    Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal Johnny s Day to celebrate Friday January 27, 2006 All Day
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 26, 2006
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Birthday Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed
                      Johnny's Day to celebrate

                      Friday January 27, 2006
                      All Day
                      This event repeats every year, until Saturday January 28, 2006.


                      Yahoo! Greetings
                      Send a Yahoo! Greeting
                      Find Gifts
                      Browse Yahoo! Shopping's Gift Guide
                      ADVERTISEMENT


                      Copyright ©  2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
                      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
                    • Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
                      Reminder from the Calendar of Generation-Mixed http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/cal Tonya s Day to Celebrate Thursday August 24, 2006 All Day
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 23, 2006
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Reminder from: Generation-Mixed's Calendar
                        Title: Tonya's Day to Celebrate
                        Date: Thursday August 24, 2006
                        Time: All Day
                        Repeats: This event repeats every year, until Friday August 25, 2006.
                        Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.