Tanya

  • Pamela ZAHM
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
      Do you like lots and lots of rain???? If so, than I hope your move comes about....I lived in Portland for awhile, and in Camas ,Washougal area (across the  Columbia from Portland) I returned to my hometown where it is drier..My name is Pamela and I live in Boise,Idaho..Welcome... I had a partner in my Barber business for 8 years that was Korean. She loved to cook HOT foods..Kimchee anyone??? I like hot, but her hot ,,was too hot...Whew...I am of White and American Indian heritage...Again welcome...

      remeigh <remeigh@...> wrote:
      Just joined and am introducing myself.  My name is Tanya and I
      currently live in Radcliff, KY trying to move to Portland, OR.  WISH ME
      LUCK!  Black father and Korean mother living in an American household
      and loving every bit of the confusion people have when they hear my
      voice (I thought you were white is a comment I get a lot), see my
      father, then catch a glimpse of my mom.  Being that it is 2005 you
      would think it wouldn't raise any eyebrows!  When I am not obsessing
      over my very lame poetry I am trying to find ways to connect with
      myself.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Tonya
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2005
        Welcome Tanya. Cool. My name is also Tonya but spelled with an o instead.
        I am black, Cherokee with possible Blackfoot ancestry as well.
        People have mistaken me for Asian descent. Not a problem.
        I think Hapas are beautiful people. Hope you enjoy it here.

        Tonya