Re: Cel-e-brate Good Times .... Come on ! :D

  • Courtney royster
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
      Yeah Happy Happy Belated Birthday Tonya!!!!!

      My birthday is NOV. 27

      Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@...> wrote:

      Happy Belated Birthday Tonya.....

      quallagirl <latonyabeatty76@...> wrote:

      Mine was Aug 24th.

      Tonya

      jackie brown <jqcqueline_brown@...> wrote:
      what a peep! Mine is 9/4...

      Hi Everybody,

      Guess what ...

      Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
      everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
      (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
      that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

      All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
      information and she can add it to the group calendar.

      Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

      Hooray !!!

      (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

      Have a great day!!

      --Moderator
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
        Yes -- Happy Belated Birthday Tonya! :D

        http://www.greatday.com/motivate/990213.html

        Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@y...> wrote:

        Happy Belated Birthday Tonya.....

        quallagirl <latonyabeatty76@y...> wrote:

        Mine was Aug 24th.

        Tonya

        jackie brown <jqcqueline_brown@y...> wrote:

        what a peep! Mine is 9/4...

        multiracialbookclub <soaptalk@h...> wrote:

        Hi Everybody,

        Guess what ...

        Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
        everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
        (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
        that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

        All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
        information and she can add it to the group calendar.

        Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

        Hooray !!!

        (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

        Have a great day!!

        --Moderator
      • Tonya