Re: [Generation-Mixed] Cel-e-brate Good Times .... Come on ! :D

  • jackie brown
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2005
      what a peep!  Mine is 9/4...

      Hi Everybody,

      Guess what ...

      Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
      everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
      (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
      that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

      All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
      information and she can add it to the group calendar.

      Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

      Hooray !!!

      (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

      Have a great day!!

      --Moderator

    • quallagirl

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
          Happy Belated Birthday Tonya.....

          quallagirl <latonyabeatty76@...> wrote:
          Mine was Aug 24th.

          Tonya

          jackie brown <jqcqueline_brown@...> wrote:
          what a peep!  Mine is 9/4...

          Hi Everybody,

          Guess what ...

          Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
          everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
          (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
          that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

          All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
          information and she can add it to the group calendar.

          Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

          Hooray !!!

          (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

          Have a great day!!

          --Moderator

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Courtney royster

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
              Yes -- Happy Belated Birthday Tonya! :D

              http://www.greatday.com/motivate/990213.html

              Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@y...> wrote:

              Happy Belated Birthday Tonya.....

              quallagirl <latonyabeatty76@y...> wrote:

              Mine was Aug 24th.

              Tonya

              jackie brown <jqcqueline_brown@y...> wrote:

              what a peep! Mine is 9/4...

              multiracialbookclub <soaptalk@h...> wrote:

              Hi Everybody,

              Guess what ...

              Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
              everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
              (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
              that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

              All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
              information and she can add it to the group calendar.

              Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

              Hooray !!!

              (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

              Have a great day!!

              --Moderator
            • Tonya