Cel-e-brate Good Times .... Come on ! :D

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Guess what ...

      Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
      everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
      (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
      that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

      All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
      information and she can add it to the group calendar.

      Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

      Hooray !!!

      (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

      Have a great day!!

      --Moderator
    • jackie brown

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
            Happy Belated Birthday Tonya.....

            quallagirl <latonyabeatty76@...> wrote:
            Mine was Aug 24th.

            Tonya

            jackie brown <jqcqueline_brown@...> wrote:
            what a peep!  Mine is 9/4...

            Hi Everybody,

            Guess what ...

            Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
            everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
            (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
            that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

            All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
            information and she can add it to the group calendar.

            Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

            Hooray !!!

            (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

            Have a great day!!

            --Moderator

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Courtney royster

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
                Yes -- Happy Belated Birthday Tonya! :D

                http://www.greatday.com/motivate/990213.html

                Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@y...> wrote:

                Happy Belated Birthday Tonya.....

                quallagirl <latonyabeatty76@y...> wrote:

                Mine was Aug 24th.

                Tonya

                jackie brown <jqcqueline_brown@y...> wrote:

                what a peep! Mine is 9/4...

                multiracialbookclub <soaptalk@h...> wrote:

                Hi Everybody,

                Guess what ...

                Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
                everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
                (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
                that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

                All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
                information and she can add it to the group calendar.

                Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

                Hooray !!!

                (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

                Have a great day!!

                --Moderator
              • Tonya