Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Good Morning

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1 4:47 PM
      I can see plenty of potential headches there, but it
      does sound appealing. I could be the high yella
      Hefner.;P

      But seriously, I do generally prefer to date mixed
      women simply because I feel like I'd have more in
      common with them and they'd have a better
      understanding of who I am. I also feel like there is a
      greater openmindedness to other cultures, ideas and
      beliefs.

      Unless they've been brainwashed by the militant
      one-droppers.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1 5:06 PM
        Well ...let's see ... 'Jeff' does rhyme well with
        "Hef" ... so ... it could very well be a 'sign'. ;)

        Also - I understand what you are saying in
        regards to feeling somewhat more compatible
        with dating another 'multi'-racial individual
        rather than someone who is or considers
        themself to be a 'mono'-racial.

        Often those who are unfamilar with the
        whole idea of embracing your 'multi'-racial
        heritage mistakenly think that you are
        trying to deny or downplay one part of
        your lineage in favor of another rather
        than simply embracing all of who you are.

        Your idea of a social / dating group
        could offer an option for others who
        are interested in meeting people who
        understand their experiences and support
        their embracing of their full heritage.

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 1 5:27 PM
          Of course it could be like fishing off the company
          pier too ;)

          http://mail.yahoo.com