NYC premiere of mixed heritage nomad show

  • globalhapalatina
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      Dear Generation-Mixed,
      My show is having its New York premiere!  It's opening the Women at Work Festival in Manhattan.
      If you and/or your friends are in the NY area, all of the info is below--and here are the trailer & excerpts:
      A million thanks,
      Lisa Liang

      Women at Work Festival and HapaLis Productions present
      as a benefit for The Girl Effect
      the New York & East Coast Premieres of
      ALIEN CITIZEN: an earth odyssey
      a solo show by Elizabeth Liang
      Directed by Sofie Calderon

      at Stage Left Studio
      214 W 30th Street, 6th floor, NYC
      between 7th and 8th Aves
      Convenient to all major transportation: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, B, D, F, N, R, Q lines
      1 block south of Penn Station

      OPENING THE FESTIVAL: Tuesday, Sept. 24 & Wednesday, Sept. 25
      7:30pm (please note the time!)
      $25 at the door
      Senior & Student discount tix: $15 (Codes: "SENIOR" or "student"; I.D. will be requested at door)