Re: [Generation-Mixed] Identity through the Eyes of My Peace Corps Experience

  • Nec
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hi Raven,

      As a person who has struggled w/my own identity, I look forward to reading ur book .. Welcome!

      Denise

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 19, 2013, at 5:02 AM, "W. Tuinstra" <wannette7@...> wrote:

      HI Raven,
      Sounds fascinating!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
        Thank you ! If you would like to read "Padre" in September, sign up here for updates ! http://www.booksbyraven.com and check out my successful fundraising effort here : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ravensbooks/padre for extra info if you haven't already !
        Rave-

        --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "W. Tuinstra" <wannette7@...> wrote:

        HI Raven,

        Sounds fascinating!