Re: [Generation-Mixed] Identity through the Eyes of My Peace Corps Experience

  • W. Tuinstra
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      HI Raven,
      Sounds fascinating!

      From: Raven Moore <mooretranslations@...>
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 1 February 2013, 7:08
      Subject: [Generation-Mixed] Identity through the Eyes of My Peace Corps Experience

      Hello,

      I am interested in your group because it relates to identity. I have written a book ("Padre") about my Peace Corps Volunteer experience in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa and a major theme in the story is identity struggle of all forms, as well as laughter, adventure, and the issues that plague Cote d'Ivoire like AIDS and malaria. Here is an interview about it. Check it out.

      Sincerely,
      Raven

    • Nec
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
        Hi Raven,

        As a person who has struggled w/my own identity, I look forward to reading ur book .. Welcome!

        Denise

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 19, 2013, at 5:02 AM, "W. Tuinstra" <wannette7@...> wrote:

        HI Raven,
        Sounds fascinating!

        I am interested in your group because it relates to identity. I have written a book ("Padre") about my Peace Corps Volunteer experience in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa and a major theme in the story is identity struggle of all forms, as well as laughter, adventure, and the issues that plague Cote d'Ivoire like AIDS and malaria. Here is an interview about it. Check it out.

        Sincerely,
        Raven

      • ivoirian2012
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
          Thank you ! If you would like to read "Padre" in September, sign up here for updates ! http://www.booksbyraven.com and check out my successful fundraising effort here : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ravensbooks/padre for extra info if you haven't already !
          Rave-

          --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "W. Tuinstra" <wannette7@...> wrote:

          HI Raven,

          Sounds fascinating!