Identity through the Eyes of My Peace Corps Experience

  • Raven Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013

      Hello,

      I am interested in your group because it relates to identity. I have written a book ("Padre") about my Peace Corps Volunteer experience in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa and a major theme in the story is identity struggle of all forms, as well as laughter, adventure, and the issues that plague Cote d'Ivoire like AIDS and malaria. Here is an interview about it. Check it out.

      Sincerely,
      Raven
    • W. Tuinstra
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
        HI Raven,
        Sounds fascinating!

        I am interested in your group because it relates to identity. I have written a book ("Padre") about my Peace Corps Volunteer experience in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa and a major theme in the story is identity struggle of all forms, as well as laughter, adventure, and the issues that plague Cote d'Ivoire like AIDS and malaria. Here is an interview about it. Check it out.

        Sincerely,
        Raven

      • Nec
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
          Hi Raven,

          As a person who has struggled w/my own identity, I look forward to reading ur book .. Welcome!

          Denise

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 19, 2013, at 5:02 AM, "W. Tuinstra" <wannette7@...> wrote:

          HI Raven,
          Sounds fascinating!

          I am interested in your group because it relates to identity. I have written a book ("Padre") about my Peace Corps Volunteer experience in Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa and a major theme in the story is identity struggle of all forms, as well as laughter, adventure, and the issues that plague Cote d'Ivoire like AIDS and malaria. Here is an interview about it. Check it out.

          Sincerely,
          Raven

        • ivoirian2012
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
            Thank you ! If you would like to read "Padre" in September, sign up here for updates ! http://www.booksbyraven.com and check out my successful fundraising effort here : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ravensbooks/padre for extra info if you haven't already !
            Rave-

            --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "W. Tuinstra" <wannette7@...> wrote:

            HI Raven,

            Sounds fascinating!