play about mixed-heritage family at East West Players

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Dear Generation-Mixed,
      I sincerely hope you can make it to this play if you're in L.A.
      Cheers,
      Lisa L.

      I'm playing Winnie in
      the World Premiere of the winner of the East West Players "Face of the Future" Playwriting Competition
      Christmas in Hanoi
      By Eddie Borey

      Directed by Jeff Liu
      Also starring Joseph Daugherty, Elyse Dinh, Michael Krawic, and Long Nguyen
      February 13 - March 10
      Wednesday - Saturday 8PM; Sunday at 2PM
      Tickets: $26-$36

      Student & Senior Discount: $5 off regular price
      Special Group Rates for 10 or more: call Alison De La Cruz at 213.625.7000 x20 for details.

      Complimentary wine served on Fridays!

      "Hanoi in Little Tokyo":
      Saturday, February 16th and March 2nd starting at 6pm. Special pre-show dinner series with Good Girl Dinette Restaurant. Dinner and show ticket are sold separately.

      Post-show discussions on Feb. 17 (with Multiracial Americans of Southern California) and Feb. 24 (with director & playwright).

      East West Players
      David Henry Hwang Theater
      120 Judge John Aiso Street
      Los AngelesCA 90012