were any group members here around during WW II ?

  • gatitosmommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      Family member who served in WW II is now deceased, so I can't ask him:
      would anyone here know why someone who was multiracial was listed on their draft record as White?

      I'm guessing it may have had something to do with 'segregated' blood supplies during WW II, but am wondering if somebody might know the facts.