Re: Poem - Whitney Houston

  • Anita Kearney
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2012

      I loved this I am sharing it on FB with credits of course.

      --
      Anita B. Kearney

    • Nec
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2012

        Thank you Pierre for expressing on paper what many of us feel inside! RIP Whitney!

        On Feb 15, 2012, at 9:11 AM, pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson2007@...> wrote:

        Whitney Houston

        Whitney left all to soon
        like a star shining on earth
        under a crescent moon,

        Even as a child she had that certain thing
        that is rare and seldom seen,

        Which possessed the essence of a star
        and the making of a queen,

        She sang like a angel on fire
        and hit notes that no one else could attain,

        Even tho' her life met trials and tribulations
        under clouds of depression and pouring rain,

        Like a beautiful broken doll
        she still managed to go on stage,

        Trying to hide her addiction
        that was written  on every page,

        But hours before the Grammy`s
        she laid her gown across the bed,

        Taking one last bath in the water
        where her daughter found her dead,

        But yet she still lives in the hearts
        of all those who loved her voice,

        For Whitney left this earth by chance
        she didn't leave it by choice,

        Yes she finally paid the price
        to sing for all eternity
        in Gods Paradise.

        Pierre Andre
        2012 (c)

      • pierre jefferson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2012
          Thank you Nec

          I am so glad my poem touched you! and hopefully in some way all
          other family members here on Generation Mixed who read it.

          Whitney Houston was a Star that was snuffed out far to soon.
          Yet the light she gave is still touching millions around the world.

          Sincerely PIERRE

          Nec <bblueii@...>