Martin Luther King, Jr. (Forwarded Memo)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012

      AllPeople --

      Over 40 years ago, I stood with Reverend
      Martin Luther King, Jr. on the steps of the
      U.S. Capitol during the March on Washington.

      Tomorrow, our nation will
      commemorate his life and work.

      I recorded a short video about what this
      day means to me and all Americans.

      Please watch it today.

      Watch and share my MLK Day message

      Dr. King's words inspired me to join the
      civil rights movement and begin my own
      fight for a more just and equal nation.

      Tomorrow is a day to honor his legacy
      and reflect on how far we've come.

      But it's also a day to rededicate ourselves
      to building an America where all are treated
      equally and every eligible American can
      cast a ballot and have it counted.

      Please watch and share today:

      LINK