Re: [Generation-Mixed] (Article) 'Zanesville, Ohio: City of Lost Boundaries

  • Connie Ware-Berg
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
      Hi Alice, My name is Connie. Try this site to see if this is your family.
      It is free and I found some info I needed so maybe it can help you also.
      Connie

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2011
        AOL Email
        Connie,
        I am not sure if I thanked you for the information that you gave me, so this is to say thank you. I did find info that I did not have, Thanks again.

        Alice