Re: A note on 'Self-Definition'

    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 20, 2011
      Hi Connie,

      Thank you so much for you memo!!

      Please feel more than free to share this memo / posting with anyone
      that you would like (and
      I do feel honored by your wanting to share it). :)

      [The one request I would like to add is that you also include a link to
      the
      'Generation-Mixed' webpage  (so that people can see that it is a
      'copyrighted' posting ... as I have, more than once, seen my postings
      re-posted all over the web with either no or the wrong 'authorship')

      -- and also the
      'Contact'  information to my email address (just
      in case anyone has any questions in regards to the topic of the
      posting
      ) -- both of which are noted at the very end of the posting.
      ]

      Thanks again Connie -- you are great and we are all so
      happy that you are a part of the Gen-Mixed Community !!!

      Have a wonderful day -- and continue
      to always 'stay true' to who you are!

      -- APGifts (soaptalk@...)

      --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      Connie Ware-Berg <connie.wareberg@...> wrote:

      I would like to share this e-mail with another group I am in if I may.
      But I would like to ask your permission first.
      Thank you, Connie