Re: [Generation-Mixed] A note on 'Self-Definition'

  • Connie Ware-Berg
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 20, 2011

      I would like to share this e-mail with another group I am in if I may. But I would like to ask your permission first. Thank you, Connie

      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 20, 2011
        Hi Connie,

        Thank you so much for you memo!!

        Please feel more than free to share this memo / posting with anyone
        that you would like (and
        I do feel honored by your wanting to share it). :)

        [The one request I would like to add is that you also include a link to
        the
        'Generation-Mixed' webpage  (so that people can see that it is a
        'copyrighted' posting ... as I have, more than once, seen my postings
        re-posted all over the web with either no or the wrong 'authorship')

        -- and also the
        'Contact'  information to my email address (just
        in case anyone has any questions in regards to the topic of the
        posting
        ) -- both of which are noted at the very end of the posting.
        ]

        Thanks again Connie -- you are great and we are all so
        happy that you are a part of the Gen-Mixed Community !!!

        Have a wonderful day -- and continue
        to always 'stay true' to who you are!

        -- APGifts (soaptalk@...)

        --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,

[...]

        http//groups.yahoo.com/group/Generation-Mixed/message/1400

        Composed and Posted by
        'AllPeople (AP) G.i.f.t.s'
        (Founder-Moderator of the following
        'Yahoo!' Lineage-Discussion Groups: