Calling parents of multiracial youth (ages 3-22)

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      My name is Susan Lambe Sariñana, and I am a doctoral candidate at University of Massachusetts Boston's Clinical Psychology program. I am conducting a study on parenting multiracial youth (ages 3-22). Participation involves filling out an online questionnaire (https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=140804). If you participate, you will be asked questions about your thoughts on race, ethnicity, and culture, as well as questions about your multiracial child. You will have the opportunity to win one of two $100 gift certificates to amazon.com.

      We would greatly appreciate your participation in this research study. Or, please pass this along to people who qualify! If you have questions, please email me at multiracialyouthstudy@... or visit my website (http://multiracialyouthstudy.wordpress.com/).

      Thank you,

      Susan Lambe Sariñana, Ed.M., M.A.