Re: new in the house

  • heather21230
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2010
      Just wanted to say Welcome to the group, Cheney! There's some really great articles and info. here. The people are cool, too;) I've been a member for a minute (longer;) and I really enjoy it! Have a nice evening=)

      Heather

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "Cheney" <ccheney79@...> wrote:

      guys I am new here how do I introduce myself, and make friends check out my profile hit me up
    • rosanna_armendariz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2010
        Welcome to the group, cheney!