Twitter

  • vetter223@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2010
      Is this group also on Twitter? I want to follow, and also share the info/lessons I get from the group.
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2010

        Currently
        , 'Gen-Mixed' is also located on
        'Ning'
        at
        http://Generation-Mixed.Ning.com
        -- which allows us to utilize videos, photo
        albums, chat room capabilities, and more.=D>

        We can, however, most certainly
        consider adding a Twitter site.

        And 'Thanks' for your great suggestion! ;;)