I just joined the group

  • connie.wareberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      Hi all, I just joined the group and I am also of a generation mixed family. I am sure some of you at least are familiar with the site of the: Old Settlers Reunion. On my mothers side of the family we have the Cummings line. My gr-gr-mother was a Cummings. Most of my closer Cummings line settled in Michigan. There is many other names in this line also. My line goes back to Molly Welsh the gr-mother of Benjamin Bannaker. I would very much enjoy talking with all of you. Who knows for sure but I feel that there may be some cousins here that I have not as yet met personaly.
      Looking forward to talking with you,
      Connie