Re: A Blended America

  • rosanna_armendariz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2009
      Sounds terrific! I'll check it out. Happy New Year!

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "blendedpeopleamerica" <blendedpeopleamerica@...> wrote:

      Blessings!

      Blended People of America is excited to share some news with you. We have recently launched a website that caters to the informational, entertainment, sponsorship, editorial and networking needs of the Multiracial, Multicultural community across the nation. This new website at: www.blendedpeopleamerica.com is designed to bring mixed communities together in a place where they can share their lives, hearts, thoughts and events with other people who actually care about what they have to say or think.

      Furthermore for the first time ever, there is a social networking site dedicated to the social networking needs of the mixed community. Blended People of America, has recently launched a brand new site created for multiracial, multicultural people to mix, mingle, share views, news, videos and pictures with other mixed race individuals. Visit www.mixedtown.com to register and get to know other people of `colors'.

      WE ALSO HAVE LIVE FEEDS (Join us and see what's going on!)

      BPA Twitter feed - http://twitter.com/bpafeed

      BPA Facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52443202543

      BPA Friend feed - http://friendfeed.com/bpafeed

      --

      BPA
      Blended People of America, A Blended America