Re: [Generation-Mixed] Fw: Interview follow-up

  • quallagirl
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
      That is correct.

      Tonya

      --- On Sun, 12/13/09, Ally3729@... <Ally3729@...> wrote:

      From: Ally3729@... <Ally3729@...>
      Subject: Re: [Generation-Mixed] Fw: Interview follow-up
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 7:00 AM

      Are you referring to any DNA testing? We did ours through  FamilyTreeMaker about 5 years ago

      In a message dated 12/12/2009 12:16:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, latonyabeatty76@ yahoo.com writes:

      We're looking to talk with people with a wide range of experiences to DNA Ancestry Testing, so we'd be very interested in learning about your experiences regardless of whether the test results had much influence on you or not.

       If you would be willing to help us with this project, please contact me at natasia.social. impacts@gmail. com,   or you can contact Dr. Roth at wroth@interchange. ubc.ca or (604) 822-4845.

      Additionally, regardless of whether you would like to participate in the telephone interview, I invite you to fill out a quick online survey about the tests you have taken, located at http://faculty. arts.ubc. ca/wroth/ SurveyIntro. html

      Thanks very much for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon!

       Kind regards,

      Natasia

      ************ ******

      Thanks again so much Tonya.

      Best,

      Natasia Wright
      604-822-8925
      604-837-4472
      Department of Sociology
      University of British Columbia
      109 - 6303 NW Marine Dr.
      V6T 1Z1

      I did an interview over the phone with Natais.  She is looking for more people who have done the DNA test.  The compensation for your time is $40.  If anyone is interested, her contact info is below.

      Tonya