Fw: Interview follow-up

  • quallagirl
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2009

      I did an interview over the phone with Natais.  She is looking for more people who have done the DNA test.  The compensation for your time is $40.  If anyone is interested, her contact info is below.

      Tonya
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2009
        Does this have to be the test through ancestry.com?

        ************ **

         If you would be willing to help us with this project, please contact me at natasia.social. impacts@gmail. com,   or you can contact Dr. Roth at wroth@interchange. ubc.ca or (604) 822-4845.

        Additionally, regardless of whether you would like to participate in the telephone interview, I invite you to fill out a quick online survey about the tests you have taken, located at http://faculty. arts.ubc. ca/wroth/ SurveyIntro. html

        Thanks very much for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon!

         Kind regards,

        Natasia

        ************ ******

        Thanks again so much Tonya.

        Best,

        Natasia Wright
        604-822-8925
        604-837-4472
        Department of Sociology
        University of British Columbia
        109 - 6303 NW Marine Dr.
        V6T 1Z1

      • quallagirl
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2009
          I guess not.  I did my through DNA TRIBES.

          Tonya

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
            AOL Email
            Are you referring to any DNA testing? We did ours through  FamilyTreeMaker about 5 years ago

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
              That is correct.

              Tonya