new episode on multi-ethnic podcast/blog

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 16, 2009
      Dear Generation-Mixed,

      I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#18) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

      www.hapahappyhour.
      libsyn.com

      In this episode my mother
       reflects on growing up all over the USA; learning to love languages; moving to Guatemala and marrying into a large Latino family of partially Chinese descent; and more.

      Our podcasts are also on iTunes!  Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

      Hope you enjoy! Comments? Please email hapahappyhour@ gmail.com.

      Cheers,
      Lisa
      Hapa Happy Hour co-host
    • Elizabeth Liang
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 16, 2009
        Dear Generation-Mixed,

        I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#19) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

        www.hapahappyhour.
        libsyn.com

        In this episode journalist John Liang
        talks about growing up as a global nomad as well as a blended kid.