Re: Very interesting!!!!!

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009
      I absolutely agree with you, Rosanna! That is why I posted it... because, I thought we would all gain something from it. I, too, have about the same complexion as Heather (and, my name is Heather, too;), and most people I come across think I'm ONLY caucasian. It's upsetting sometimes, but that's the way it is in this world. Hopefully, by educating others we will be able to create a world in which all multiracial individuals can feel accepted and appreciated... no matter how different we may look.

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Rosanna" <rosanna_armendariz@...> wrote:

      Yes, very interesting. Most of us probably would not think
      of Heather Locklear as being mixed --- she looks so Anglo!
      Just goes to show you that looks really
      have little to do with heritage
      -- A point I've been making for years.

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,