Re: Very interesting!!!!!

  • Rosanna
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2009
      Yes, very interesting. Most of us probably would not think
      of Heather Locklear as being mixed --- she looks so Anglo!
      Just goes to show you that looks really have little to do with heritage
      -- A point I've been making for years.

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Heather" <heather21230@...> wrote:

      http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/secret/famous/locklear.html