Re: Poem -- You shall know them

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 10:47 PM
      I can tell, you have a deep and spiritual love of God=) That's good. I have a feeling you were speaking of the fruitages of the spirit, that people are known by?! The reason I think that, is... because, I had to do a paper-of-sorts (research) on the fruitages of the spirit. Very interesting! It's so true, though. So many people CLAIM to be "christian" and CLAIM to know God and Jesus, but... it was Jesus who said, that some people would claim to know him, but he will say to them, "I never knew you at all!" Some people have no clue;( Thanks, again, for a wonderful poem=)

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson2007@...> wrote:

      YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

      When a person is truly wrong they know it
      no matter if their expression wont show it.

      When a smile is only a
      hiding the frown of their Soul
      breaking the laws of God and
      painting plastic with shades of Gold,

      Painting rainbows that only exist
      inside the fruit of a lie,
      replacing it with clouds of doubt
      that dwell in a empty sky,

      You shall know them by their actions
      for even snakes must shed their skin,

      For God has given you the warning signs
      to spot the eyes of Sin,

      For eyes full of goodness
      are bright as the shining sea,
      and eyes full of darkness
      are empty as can be,

      Like a empty shell
      with no signs of life inside
      hating the light of goodness and
      where only demons can abide,

      But even these people can be brought back to life
      if they are willing to lift their window shade,

      For only God has the healing power to bring life back
      to all the wonders He has made.

      Pierre Andre, 2009 ©
      All Rights Reserved