Poem - In memory of Michael Jackson

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009

      But the gifts that you gave
      are deeply engraved
      into the hearts of those
      who knew you best,

      For only God above
      can be your judge
      as you come home
      to take your rest.

      (In Memory of Michael Jackson 1959 - 2009)

      Pierre Andre, Copyright 2009 ©

    • Heather
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2009
        Wow, Pierre! That was absolutely AMAZING!!! Not only did you capture Michael, the man, but you gave us a glimpse into his childhood, as well. You aptly captured his greatness, as well as his confusion. Well, WELL DONE=) Heather

        In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
        pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson2007@...> wrote:

        Michael

        Michael you can now raise
        your silver glove
        towards the sky,

        Take your last bow
        because the moment is Now
        for even icons have to die,

        The fame of this world is
        only a shelled pearl
        compared to the world
        your soon to be,

        Where creative force
        will find its course
        back to its Creators energy,

        The childhood you never had
        seemed to have made you sad
        as you tried to buy it back,

        Amidst the scorn
        doubt was born
        that you were a constant act,

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2009
          Thank you Heather,

           Michael Jackson was a poem within his self`
          a creative person that loved bringing joy to
          all his fans and even those who we not. He
          never stopped creating or dreaming. Writing
          a poem about him was a honor and a challenge
          because he had so many layers to him and
          untold mysteries that few could begin to
          understand.

          Pierre

          On Mon, 6/29/09, Heather <heather21230@...> wrote:

[...]

          Pierre Andre, Copyright 2009 © color

        • quallagirl
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
            This is a beautiful poem.  Thanks for sharing.

            Tonya

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
              ThankyouTonya

              Glad you enjoyed the poem.