Re: Seeking Bi-racial, Multi-racial, and Mixed-Heritage Participants

  • Rosanna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      I finally had a chance to fill out this survey and I'm glad I did! The questions were right on -- stuff I'd thought about and written about myself in the past. I hope many other mixed individuals complete your survey and that you able to get some good data. Let us know how it goes. Best of luck to you!

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "riveraal30" <riveraal30@...> wrote:

      Seeking Bi-racial, Multi-racial
      and Mixed-Heritage Participants

      My name is Amanda Rivera and I am a
      doctoral student of clinical-community
      psychology at the University of La Verne.

      I am currently working on my dissertation, under
      the supervision of Christopher Liang, Ph.D.

      Please consider participating in my study, which
      is focused on the unique experiences of bi-racial,
      multi-racial, and mixed-heritage individuals.

      Participants will be entered in a raffle
      to win ONE OF FOUR $50 gift certificates
      to Target or Barnes and Noble.

      To participate in the study,
      individuals must be 18 years or older.

      The study should take approximately
      30 to 40 minutes to complete and your

      If you would like to participate in this
      study or would like more information
      please visit the following website link:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wtNOAs5gIR8MuXciq8_2bH6Q_3d_3d

      Thank you so much!

      Your participation will help in developing
      a greater understanding of experiences
      among the bi-racial, multi-racial,
      and mixed-heritage population.

      In the event that you have any questions
      or concerns about this study, you may
      contact me at amanda.rivera@...