Seeking Participants for a Racial Experiences Dissertation Study

  • riveraal30
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009

      Hello,

      My name is Amanda Rivera and I am a doctoral student of clinical-community psychology at the University of La Verne. I am currently working on my doctoral dissertation, under the direct supervision of Christopher Liang, Ph.D.

      Please consider participating in my study, which is focused on experiences of race. Participants will be entered in a raffle to win one of four $50 gift certificates to Target or Barnes and Noble. To participate in the study, individuals must be 18 years or older. The study should take approximately 25-35 minutes to complete and your responses will be kept confidential.

      If you would like to participate in this study or would like more information please visit the following website:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wtNOAs5gIR8MuXciq8_2bH6Q_3d_3d

      Thank you so much!

      Regards,

      Amanda Rivera

      In the event that you have any questions or concerns about this study, you may contact me at amanda.rivera@...; my dissertation chair Dr. Christopher Liang at cliang@...; or Al Clark, Ph.D., Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at (909) 593-3511, extension 4240 (Institutional Review Board, 1950 Third Street, La Verne, CA 91750).

      **Please help me by forwarding this email to friends, family, and colleagues who may be interested in participating.