Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Hello!

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 12:47 PM

      Welcome Aprodite!

      We look forward to getting to know you :)

      Have a GREAT Day--Lynn

      "Diversity has been written into the DNA of American life; any institution that lacks a rainbow array has come to seem diminished, if not diseased. " Joe Klein
    • nativepittsburghbeads
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30 4:44 PM
        Hi! I'm very mixed: African American, Native American (Multiple Nations), Italian, Scottish.
        I live in Pittsburgh and you?
        U like sushi, eh? Me too.
        Blessings,

        "mitsu_sushi" <mitsu_sushi@...> wrote:

        I'm new to this group, and I just want to say hi to everyone.
        I'm Indian/Jamaican, but I don't find it such a
        problem, as most people are accepting where I live.