Re: Hello!

  • Rosanna
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hello! Welcome to the group!

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "aphroditeisis24" <aphroditeisis24@...> wrote:

      Hi I am new to this group bc I was
      invited to join by a youtube member!
      I just wanted to say hello to everyone!
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009

        Welcome Aprodite!

        We look forward to getting to know you :)

        Have a GREAT Day--Lynn

        "Diversity has been written into the DNA of American life; any institution that lacks a rainbow array has come to seem diminished, if not diseased. " Joe Klein
      • nativepittsburghbeads
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 2009
          Hi! I'm very mixed: African American, Native American (Multiple Nations), Italian, Scottish.
          I live in Pittsburgh and you?
          U like sushi, eh? Me too.
          Blessings,

          "mitsu_sushi" <mitsu_sushi@...> wrote:

          I'm new to this group, and I just want to say hi to everyone.
          I'm Indian/Jamaican, but I don't find it such a
          problem, as most people are accepting where I live.